Skip to content
BELOW ARE SOME HELPFUL TIPS FOR YOUR KIM CIG HANDBAGS
- Be sure to always pack your handbag inside the foam box for extra protection when traveling. Remember, these materials are extra delicate and fragile so handle with extreme care.
- When flying, KIM CIG™ handbags must be stored in your carry-on. As per FAA regulations, this type of item cannot be stored in checked luggage.
- KIM CIG™ is only liable for damaged products due to manufacturer defect (up to 1 year after date of purchase)
- When charging Apple products, such as iPhone, KIM CIG™ handbags are programmed to work only with KIM CIG™ USB-to-lightning cables. Every handbag purchase will come with a cable included. Additional cables are available to purchase separately.
- KIM CIG™ handbags have up to 18 hours of battery life (if you’re not using it to charge personal devices)
- A blinking blue light will appear when your handbag is charging and will become a steady blue light when it’s at a full charge. It will take about 5-8 hours to fully charge.
- To further preserve overall battery life, do not overcharge and disconnect once your bag has reached full charge.
- Do not overfill or overstuff your KIM CIG™ clutch. This will result in the magnetic closure to pop open and could damage the closure and springs indefinitely.
- Check on your KIM CIG™ handbag trims and tighten screws when they begin to loosen. These screws are meant to be tightened over time.
- Walk fiercely and confidently through life and inspire others to do the same — Now get glowing!
- Battery: 5200mAh
- Power: 18.5w/h
- Charging Current: 1000mA
- Clutch weight = approximately 3lbs
- Tote weight = approximately 3.5lbs
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist